We would like to update you on some exciting things that have been happening at Associated Eye Care, and how that may affect your care here going forward.
Between December 1, 2022, and February 15, 2023, three of our offices have moved:
- Our Hudson office moved from the Hudson Hospital Campus to the new Hudson Medical Building located at 2651 Hillcrest Drive, Suite 104.
- Our New Richmond office moved to the new medical building next door to Dairy Queen at 525 N. Knowles Avenue, Suite 200.
- Our Hugo office moved across the city line and is now in Lino Lakes at 2380 Rosemary Way.
- Our Stillwater, Woodbury, and Baldwin offices have not changed.
- We no longer see patients in Amery Regional Medical Center
We have also hired three new doctors, who will all be joining our practice this upcoming August and September.
- Ethin S. Kiekhafer, OD is from Colfax, Wisconsin, and graduated from the Michigan College of Optometry in Big Rapids, MI. He is currently completing his Ocular Disease Residency with us, and will see patients in New Richmond, Hudson, and Baldwin.
- Chi Na Moua, OD is from St. Paul, Minnesota, and graduated from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago. She is also completing her Ocular Disease Residency with us, and will see patients in our Lino Lakes and Woodbury, Minnesota locations.
- Aigerim Saulebayeva, MD, is originally from Kazakhstan. She performed her ophthalmology residency in Shreveport, Louisiana, and is completing her retina fellowship in Reno, Nevada. She will focus her retina practice in our Hudson and New Richmond offices, and Dr. Alan Downie will shift his retina practice so that he is only seeing patients in Stillwater and Lino Lakes.
In addition, starting in September, Jacob R. Lang, OD, FAAO will focus his clinic time on the management of patients with dry eye disease, and will no longer be available for routine or medical eye care.
To accommodate all these changes, you may find that the availability of your provider of choice has changed. It may be that they no longer see patients in the office where you have typically seen them, or that they are scheduled out further in one office compared to another. Please know that we are continually monitoring this to ensure that we will be able to meet your needs.
We apologize if your preferred provider is not available at your preferred clinic location. We will be happy to help you set up an appointment with your preferred provider at one of our other locations, or to recommend a different provider at your preferred location.
If you have any questions, please check out our website at www.associatedeyecare.com, or give us a call at 651-275-3000. Thank you.
Gary S. Schwartz, MD, MHA
President, Associated Eye Care